Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does one child wet the bed with only one parent and no the other?

My son wets the bed only when he is with his mother and not with me .Why does one child wet the bed with only one parent and no the other?
It could be that she just lets him drink water or soda too close to bedtime and he doesn't wake up in time during the night to go to the bathroom. Or it could be that he is scared, uncomfortable, or something is going on that upsets him. Does he act different when he comes home from his mother's house, like maybe something is bothering him? Talk to his mother about this. She may think you're trying to be fussy or start an argument, but it really is a legitimate concern. I am not picking on his mother, so please don't think that. I am just offering suggestions based on my own personal experiences. Good luck. :)Why does one child wet the bed with only one parent and no the other?
tell me too
Because your child knows he can get away with it with her. You're probably a little bit more stern and he/she knows you're going to get angry and they have to hear you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment