Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you weigh about the same as your same-sex parent weighed at your age?

I might be 15 pounds more, but work out a lot more.Do you weigh about the same as your same-sex parent weighed at your age?
the time is change and so the food habits too my parent was eating mostly fishes and vegetable more than our time of junk food that we ate it and then try to lose itDo you weigh about the same as your same-sex parent weighed at your age?
I don't really know what my mom weighed when she was my age, but it had to be about the same, maybe within 5 - 10 lbs. since she was 2 in. taller.
I weight the same as my mother did when she was my age. My weight goes from 107 to 111. My mother's weight varied from 105 to 110. Same height and we look a lot alike.
Wow.. I read this about 10 times before what you asked sunk in.





Yes. I am exactly like my was at my current age.
I weigh a about 10-15 pounds more but I still exercise and stuff.
NOT!


I'm not at my medically ideal weight, but I'm much, much smaller than what my mom was, at my age.
yeah, i weigh about what my mom weighed.
Yup I'm almost exactly like my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment