Saturday, August 21, 2010

How would a parent of young children feel about kids who are disruptive do as well as the other kids in class?

As a parent of a young child, I don't so much care about how well the other kids are doing in the class in terms of comparisons. They don't really get grades and it's not a competition at this point...so if all kids were labeled as doing well that wouldn't disturb me. Truthfully, I don't know what lables other people's children have since that's not really my business.





What would disturb me is if my child weren't learning what he should be learning because of someone elses disruptive behavior. That would REALLY disturb me.How would a parent of young children feel about kids who are disruptive do as well as the other kids in class?
If the kids are disruptive in class is because their parents taught them to be distributive.


just like if you yell at your kids, they learn to yell back.

No comments:

Post a Comment