Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where in Louisiana can i get my lip pierced without my parent?

im 13 and i want to get my lip pierce BUT i cant convince my parents to let me.Where in Louisiana can i get my lip pierced without my parent?
Yeah, sounds good now, but what if you decide you don't want to wear one for the rest of you life?


Then you got to walk around with a little scar everywhere you go.





Have your parents (or someone) buy you the fake ones!


No one can tell the difference.


';...curious as to how you will look pierced, then this is the thing for you....';


http://mypiercing.stores.yahoo.net/fakbo鈥?/a>Where in Louisiana can i get my lip pierced without my parent?
NO WHERE u have to have your parents as young as you are and if i was you i would not get it. I got mine pierced when i was 13 and when i turned 15 i decided i did not want it that's been 2 years ago and it still has not fullyed healed u can see the whole under my lip i regret it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment