Saturday, August 21, 2010

What exactually is happening to your emotions when you are in denial?? Like for example the loss of a parent?

Im talking about denial you aint conciousce of.What exactually is happening to your emotions when you are in denial?? Like for example the loss of a parent?
Denial is in Egypt. What you are talking about is a pain that is too great to bear. It is more like a state of oblivion where you cannot face what is happening.


If you are experiencing this personally I am really sorry and my best wishes are with you.What exactually is happening to your emotions when you are in denial?? Like for example the loss of a parent?
Well done tunachunks!

Report Abuse



I think that part of your emotions shut down or close off till you CAN deal with the loss.I hope that helps,it's the best I can do.
If you do not have to recognize it then you do not have to feel the feelings that go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment