Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As a new parent, what was the most valuable gift you received?

My friend is due in December and I have no idea what to get for her! She's having a boy. As a new parent, what do you think you've been the most thankful for? Or used the most? I don't want to just get her something cute.As a new parent, what was the most valuable gift you received?
the best present i got was clothes. it saved me literally hundreds of dollars in clothes. there were lots of wonderful things i got. diapers also ranked high on the list. but if you buy diapers get the second step as they grow out of newborns really fast. As a new parent, what was the most valuable gift you received?
i got (with my 1st) everything off registry, it was what i chose and needed...but my best friend made a basket wich also came in handy to hold stuff in ( i still use the basket now getting ready for #2) in it she put creams and soaps for baby, and little things that were on my registry like gas medicine, baby wipes a small pack of diapers etc....she then had a white picture frame and but ribbon nd used nail polish to decorate andf little mini baby things glued on..i love it and i put the 1st pic in and still have it up...there was also a candle and a few things for me like a candle, comfy slippers that came with foot lotion etc....instead of a card there was a book she wrote in...it was the best one i liked...it wa all wrapped up in celophane with ribbon nd got alot of attention =) hope this helps
The best gift you can get a new parent is a baby crib safety net.It protects the baby from getting caught in the side of the crib and no creepy crawlies can get in cats can't,and as the baby gets bigger he won't be able to climb out and hurt himself. I think they are amazing....
The best baby present we got was a family member's collection of hand-me-down children's books (not just for infants, but for toddlers/preschoolers, too). We got that present almost 10 years ago and have used it literally every day since.
Sam's club card. I already had a membership and I bought diapers in bulk.


If Sam's Clubs arent there Costco probably is

No comments:

Post a Comment